Tina is a master at listening and quickly zeroing in at the heart of the issue. She developed a custom training program for my leaders which helped them lead with more confidence. The impact has been transformational for our organization. I’ve worked with several different coaches and Tina has my highest recommendation as an executive coach.
Senior Tech Leader
Dr. Christina Colton
Christina has spent the past 20 years advising organizations on how to effectively drive transformation by focusing on the human dimension of change. Drawing from her doctoral work on adult learning and leadership transitions at Columbia University and her experience as a global executive coach and consultant, Christina has supported clients in effectively addressing the following key questions:
- How can we more effectively lead others through change by creating the best cultures for learning and innovation?
- How do we accelerate the development of our internal leadership capability to meet succession needs and market goals?
- How do we better support women leaders to excel?
Clients report that Christina’s leadership development expertise has enabled them to:
- Move through changes with better clarity, leadership alignment, and success
- Improve the quality of thinking, communication, and decision-making.
- Build their teams’ competence and confidence during transitions.
As a former Director of Learning and Development at Fidelity Investments, Christina brings first-hand management experience to her leadership consulting work with senior executives from around the world. She has served leading firms in financial services, technology, e-commerce, media, marketing, healthcare and public service organizations including Meta, eBay, Nike, PayPal, WPP, McKinsey Consulting, Nielsen and the BBC.
Christina’s educational background includes:
- Ed.D. in adult learning and leadership, Columbia University
- MBA, Northeastern University
- BA in interpersonal and organizational communication, Northeastern University
- Executive coach for The Commit Foundation, a nonprofit focused on supporting veterans transitioning to the professional civilian world.